Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pain & Sick...


I don't have anything fun to post today. Though I wish I did! I am still in pain...today worse then the last few days.... These are the days I pray and wish for an official diagnosis. The days I can't function. The days I can't get out of bed, The days when I can barely walk. These are the tough days. The hardest days. The loneliest days. The longest days. The days I worry the most. The days full of panic that I will never get my life back to functioning. I haven't even showered in days. gross I know but when you are sick, a shower is a lot of energy and work...I will never take showering for granted again. The littlest things in life most people don't think of everyday...Well those little tiny things are my biggest victories. I do not and will not feel sorry for myself... that's not what this post is about this post is about one day at a time good or bad. unfortunately it is bad today... But there is always a new tomorrow, and hope, I know I can do this after all I have had worse days then today. Plus my survival rate of bad days is 100%... If you are sickly keep going! you can do this fight that battle!

No comments: