Thursday, April 10, 2014

Yesterday the Weather was SOO Nice... I Basked in the Shade

No makeup, No worries.
So yesterday I woke  up bright and early or shall I say my mother dragged me out of my bed because I have such a hard time waking up now.... for an early appointment. Hoo RAY! I went to my counseling session to deal with my medi problems and felt pretty good after so I went across the street to wall mart... A creepy guy stopped me to tell me I was beautiful ... it was not one of those situations of someone just being kind he was very creepy about it so I got out of there fast! I wasn't there long just a little pick me up shopping for a few items needed and came home to bask in the sun which ended up with my lawn chair failing me 2 times and I fell onto cement ouch! I am okay though no worries just bruised....and I didn't last long in the sun, in a few minutes I was up against the block wall in the shade haha and that's where I stayed... Mr. Wrecker enjoyed the fresh air of being outside...and as healthy as vitamin K and D are from the sun ... even in the shade you get fresh air and it just makes you so relaxed! Hope you all are feeling well and are having a happy day!!
                                                                                                           Love,
                                                                                                       Chelle, xoxo
P.S. Medi update: everyone I just woke up I had as awful of a night as I have ever had and it was long, scary, as well as very hard! it is sooo hard to type this, my hands feel like they are asleep and don't move how I want them too...I have been on a good streak with overall doing better not having so many crazy nights like last night and days like today... So today fear sets in because feeling like that is indescribable and frightening and it's like you have no control over your body and it's doing everything wrong! This body is sooo worn out even after sleep I feel like I have been electrocuted and ran over by a bus! I can tell it's going to be a long day and I am indecisive about calling my doctor. It's amazing to me how I can have such a decent day and by the end of it I look lifeless and broken... if a picture truly is worth a thousand words I hope they explain how I am feeling ha I did call my neurologist... nurse is suppose to call me back... I hope they can help me feel better! I will be here on my couch waiting ...I did not post this picture for anyone to feel sorry for me. Nor am I trying to be all whinny ... I just want to show you how sick I am ... I feel it's an important part of me that needs portrayed ... to show just how ill I really am and that not every day is rosy...

No comments: