Monday, July 21, 2014

Learning Me Some Patience. Hard Time Patience.


This is my Lovely view today, Hey at least I got new curtains to look at! I am spending this day in bed recovering from my awful night and the past few days of pain. A big THANK YOU GOES OUT TO MY MOM! SHE WAS UP WITH ME ALL NIGHT AND GOT UP EARLY AND WENT TO THE STORE JUST TO BUY ME GATORADE BEFORE GOING TO WORK <3 My tummy is one unhappy tummy, it hurts super sharp everywhere and it doesn't want to do its job. Lots of nausea. It swells and hurts. I do not know the cause of this will be seeing doctors soon to try to figure this mystery out. (I assume it is dysautonomia)  I am still eating and anti- histamine diet.... if I even get a little of those foods at all, I am one sick lady. Last night was awful I did not sleep well, I  have been dizzy, blurred vision, felt so bad I worried I was dying. ( I hate when that happens...if you are chronically sick I bet you know what I am talking about with the worries) I discovered I had left one of my pill bottles in my purse and when I filled my pill calendar for the week, well those where left in my purse until this morning... that probably has something to do with all these ailments. This morning is better, as long as I don't move. The second I move my tummy hurts. Patience in Afflictions... That's what I want to leave you with today... The lord is loving and with us in the hardest of times. Isn't that comforting!
 
 
"Be patient in afflictions, for thou shalt have many;
but endure them for lo, I am with thee, even unto the end of thy days"
-Doctrine and Covenants 24:8
 
 
This I came across while making my book of faith ( my favorite parts of the scriptures that have spoken out to me, written into a book for when I need it.) I needed this last night, it was a good reminder. This is my newest most favorite ever it truly speaks to me and comforts me for I do have many afflictions in life and we all do! He is with us and comfort us unto the end. Now if that's not a promise, I do no know what is.
Lots of Love, -Chelle

So, after I posted this I logged onto Facebook and found this below;
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/24066179228827332

God is always guiding me, helping me, forming me in times of needs. He wraps his love around me daily and I have no words to explain my thanks. I feel so Loved and Blessed everyday but today, I really feel it <3  He knows my heart and is always speaking to me. And I mean spot on speaking I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father <3


No comments: