Saturday, October 11, 2014

Wanna Vote for me?? facebookers??

This is the picture I entered into the contest. #DysautonomiaAwareness
If you are a Facebooker... I have entered a photo contest through Facebook it will end Friday the 17th, until then you can go to this link (if you are a facebooker) and be sure to LIKE & SHARE it! it is the same picture as the back ground of my blog this month I  am trying to raise awareness for Dysautonomia. I too suffer from dysautonomia. Just having a little fun with this photo competition :) https://www.facebook.com/DysautonomiaFoundation/photos/a.304948549694407.1073741848.139719442883986/306165126239416/?type=1&theater

if you would like to VOTE go to Dysautonomia Foundation Facebook page.https://www.facebook.com/DysautonomiaFoundation?fref=photo
(if on a computer) Directions:to vote go to Dysautonomia Foundation Face book page and on the left side click "dysautonomia photo contest". then when that page comes up view the photos click the vote button on my photo and it will vote 

(if on tablet or phone) Directions: 1. go to Dysautonomia Foundation 2. Go down there news feed 3. under my photo is a link "join our photo challenge", click it 4. at top of that right of that page it says vote click vote then scroll down and my photo will be in the list of photos. click vote on my photo.

ALSO WHILE YOU ARE THERE BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT AND LEARN MORE ABOUT DYSAUTONOMIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! #dysautonomiaAwareness

No comments: