Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My Face

I have been dealing with Lichen Panus in my face for a couple of months now, I have tried just about everything I can think of. I have used creams, immune suppressants, steroids.  To only get this painful skin to stay persistent on living on my face angrily. I have wept big alligator tears. I have it in other places on my body too but having skin issues on your  face is a whole different thing. It hurts for the sun to hit it. Putting any makeup on hurts, any products of any sort. Simply hurt . I think everyone at some point feels less than others. Less than average. But lately I want to hide my face under a rug. The most frusterating thing is I have no clue how or if it's ever going to fully go away. But the one thing I do know is that beauty comes from thee inside. From our hearts, our souls... That is where the beauty Lies. I am so grateful for the knowledge that my beautiful isn't bought in a bottle or stored in a can. It is not on a price tag on some designer clothing. as no make up can cover up an ugly heart. No shoe will ever complete with a pretty heart. Tomorrow I'm thinking human kindness will be my main piece of my outfit!  There is so SO much more to life than outer beauty! I promise you!  Let your inner beauty turn into your outer beauty.                                             Heart, Chelle                                 "Therefore, care not for the body, neither the life of the body; but care for the soul, & for the life of the soul. 38.That in patience ye may posses your souls and face eternal" d&c 101:37-37... Here is another verse I pondered:d&c 6 verse 7 "seek not for riches but for wisdom and behold the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto you, and then shall you be made rich, behold, eternal life is rich." 

No comments: