Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Update

Still need prayers. I promised an update. After 3 ER visits last week, seeing PCP, contacting neurology this week
I've been having very high blood pressure, my heart rate was tanking to the 30s &40s, my oxygen was tanking with it, (I think that's stopped), I have severe* migraine, dizziness, fatigue, chest pain... Not good... (This is NOT my POTS, POTS makes blood pressure low and heart rate high. And I've never had this happen...)
Still very high blood pressure and migraines. (Blood pressure gets worse then this even at times and has yet to go down minus Saturday after neck injections for migraine releif.)
Despite removing my medication that could have been raising my blood pressure... It remains elevated the same. Neurologist is now concerned, it has been one week. Now we have to do something to Lower it for safety... He is giving me something to lower blood pressure now. But It has to be super tediously done because I have POTS. (We don't want to cause more problems then we already have.) We are doing an MRI of the brain too because at this point something could be wrong and it needs to be checked. I should not be having these migraines. Literally. And the very high doses of steroids should have made them go away by now. (They have made my stomach oh so sick.) prayers for healing and safe keeping appreciated. I did get a preisthood blessing and it's been the only thing of releif truly. So blessed to have gotten it! Just need this body to stop and behave itself. Love always -Chelle 

No comments: