Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Major Changes this Year.

I don't blog as much anymore, though I always intend to. My days are now filled with studying and learning.
 (Recently many math problems and sloppy handwriting that I can no longer control due to medical.) I am super glad I did the Pathways Program though BYUI. It has and will open more doors for me. Though, the year did not go as planned; as my days filled back up with pills, schedules, doctors, and therapies. A bit of pain and suffering. As I had to go back to Tube feeds, and endure countless surgeries... I still continued in school. When it actually made sense and I had all the options to quit... I knew quitting was not an option for me. Heavenly Father brought me to it, he would bring me though it. He expected me to have faith in his plan for me, despite the storms. It has been an abundant challenge. But aren't the really good things in life always hard work? I don't know how I survived this year, but then again, I know. I know exactly how I survived this year. God and through My Savior Jesus Christ. A hard year has been full of many unexpected blessings. My year has been very full of love despite the physical pain. This year was a whirlwind of unexpected challenges and unexpected blessings. Like finding the love of my life & getting engaged!
It's in these moments of my life that I realize just how intrecote his plan for us is, and how much love he had for us all, his children. If we follow and continue down our chosen paths, he will be walking right besides us the whole way, until we make it to the top. He wants us with him. He loves us each and every one. No matter what, no matter where, no matter how flawed. He perfects us, out of pure love that only Heaven can offer the children of the promise. So whatever you are going through, or no matter how dreary things seem, remember you are never alone, you are a child of God and he has sent you here to prepare you for a future greater than you could ever imagine. Count your blessings and never give up on him or yourself because, he is waiting with opened arms for you. Always. He will bring good things while enduring bad. He is the light in all darkness. I'm SO thankful for the knowledge of my savior and my Heavenly Father. People may look at my life in fear or down-hearted, but I assure you it's fulfilling. It's God's plan for me and I need nothing more. Never give up hope. As I type this post, 'In humility, Our Savior' plays through my head and it's exactly on point. -Chelle 

No comments: