Monday, August 20, 2018

Blood patch round 2

Update: I have been one very sick girl! 
I have never been so ill and in so much pain in my life! They can't even control it in/-patient care. It's been physically and mentally draining...                                     I went from this person:
To this very sick girl in less then 24hours.(despite the ongoing symptoms this day was Patricuarily worse.) 
I at one point was hallucinating, my oxygen was in the low 70, high heart rates, with high blood pressure?! My brain is on fire and the pain so so hard to describe. It's more then a bad migraine. It's flat out shady and I can't contain my functions at all times. Speech has been effected by this, memory, vision. I was in bad shape. I went home ER completely thinking it would be a total waste of time and I would be home by the next Morning. Boy was I wrong got me a air plain trip and now have been in the hospital 13 days. They've done their bests and have treated me well. Hospitality is truly nice In medical care.๐Ÿ’• 
I would love to send my thanks and love to all those whom cared, supported, help distract me, and loved me. These tender mercies are so precious to me๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘ผ
Angels on both sides of the veil have accomadate me, my special Angels on the heavenly side as well has the many angels. Mom stays here with me at the hospital, and sleeps in a chair. She does everything she can to assure my medical safety remains intact. Thanks to the people who made time to come visit me! And thanks for the special treats as well! Thanks do Chelsey and Billy for sending a nice care package. (I'm gonna gain 900lbs before my wedding lol ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰)  You're too kind and I'm grateful for you each! Quit spoiling me rotten lol. Now don't mind me!
I have a bag of goodies to eat .๐Ÿ˜Œ                                                   (8-20-18) UPDATE -I've  been in the hospital  for 9 days. (I think. That's a frighet๐Ÿ™Š So before I was flown out, my spinal tab showed Menigitis. They weren't sure what type. But eventually is is aseptic Menigitis. After being airlifted to Mayo, we found also with the aseptic Menigitis. I also had a large spinal fluid leak, (they actually just  me in on a secret that half of my spine has a leak๐Ÿ˜ณ) that's very significant! and a hematoma bleeding on my brain bleed because I've had to trauma and thy spinal tap could have caused it but it was pretty bad. Doubltey that happened in small area of time. They don't know the exact cause. The meningitis could be from my IVIG infusion. (Not the IVIG but the brand, sometimes causes a sensitivity or reaction in the body.) I have been miserable for a few months but 9 days ago symptoms became bad. No epileptic seizures, a lot of neurological issues, my brain and spine feel like they are on fire. Then the unbelievable pressure in my head. It's not regular migraine or bad headache.  My  sent me into ER for a check up of infection (especially with my friend the port). I was fevering low grade so he was concerned.  He wanted a spinal tap too but we didn't think the ER would want to. (I talked myself out of going but luckily a family friend intervined and advise me to go in.) The PA was super nice, and listened. Did the spinal tap and that's how we know about the Menigitis. Flying me here to Mayo has been good. I'm sick of being in the same room for 9 days straight but blessed to recieve car I'm in need of. Which right now is a lot of basic necessities. Brushing your teeth, bombing your hair, getting food on your own, standing, talking, hearing... We all have so many blessings each and every day. These neurologisr are sincerely trying to help me feel better. It has been rough on the caregivers as me, my body is NOT a happy camper! It's been miserable. Today I got the second blood patch (how they fix a spinal leak.) and it was very painful and I felt like passing out, also major pressure occurred in My head.  I was concerned something had gone wrong with the procedure. See, I've been pretty medically stressed out lately, so I was really nervous as no one could get a vein to draw blood from me for the patch. Once they finally got going it was SO much pressure and I felt like passing out and so I told them"I am really scared right now I'm sorry, this pressure is freaking me out." And the room cheered and loudly YAYY! Apparently that means we got the patch up to the brain area. )
(hopefully it's enough and can seal all the holes.)

I May need more patches but we have confidence in the fact that there is a higher neck spinal fluid leak and hope this lower one reaches to the top of spine and make my misery better. It's been hard to need help with every little thing. It just reminds me how much the little things are truly worth. Like eating on your own, walking by your own,
All those little this are such blessings. I've been in bed on my back for two weeks now. The physical therapist said I'm not ready to start strengthening sadly because I'm doing so poor. We have to get me better to be able to ease into that. That's how sick I am. It has given me humility.  It's been a scary journey. I prayed often and the savior pulled me through, again. Grandma left me a sweet message. This was on my floor in my hospital room, the nurse kicked it across the flood and we all where looking. It no joke was a pink Pearl ๐Ÿ’•
grandma was making herself known๐Ÿ˜Š and my mom keeps asking me where is all the glitter from. Glitter is flowing you around and it's not even on you. Your phone has some glitter but these ones aren't the same. Grandad was with my too I came back from my procedure with glitter on my arm!  Lol so I'm blessed, loved, and have Angels round about me to bear me up! We have to keep fighting and sometimes that means leaning on the smallest twig of faith. This battle has broken me, but it did not destroy me, it merely made me stronger! 
 -xoxox-Chelle
And YES! Snalchat Filters made a sick person's day!


No comments: