Monday, March 18, 2019

IV & Cheesburger.

 
Yesterday was round 2 of IVIG. It went well over all. I did have a headache side effect but hoping it dissipates over the next few days. (Traded one type of headache for another but this one isn't causing me brain damage and will likely go away in a few days.) I have just 2 more days left of steroids!! YAYY!! Months of these truly terrible drugs have tested me in ways I'd never dreamt of! It was supposed to be a few weeks and turned into a 3 month ordeal. And I would have another month minimal but, I started to loose my vision really bad. I still have 50% of my vision right now. (I lost about 50% I'd guess.) I did have a couple days of normal vision the other days so... I think it will improve. I am also able to breathe better as I come off steroids. Which has been a major struggle. Life has been hard these past few months. All I needed was a smudge if hope that all this crazy would improve. And I got that last week with IVIG. It's not a cure but it's definetly hope. And hope is a lot. 
Oh and when we IVIG we typically cheeseburger too. 
Keep hoping. Keep trying. Say your prayers.And remember who you are. Xoxo-Chelle 

No comments: