Tuesday, May 5, 2020

It is well

This week it has been well with my soul... I am moving mountains I feel in my life in the first time in a long time.

Tonight,I lay restless and sleepless staring out my window from the couch. Looming out the blinds to the sky. Wondering if I will ever fall asleep. (Just another lovely side effect of IVIG.)
This week has been full of blessings and Heavenly Father's hand is a definite in our lives right now. My Angels round about me to bear me up. I have had so many tender mercies and I feel so comforted in that during this trying time of finding my new normal. I am trying to work again and being disabled that likely will always be a trial of some sorts. But I have been working hard and feeling good. I am tired but good and tired I can do. My biggest struggle has been waiting for everything I've worked so hard for to come crashing down on me. Well that or the next big life altering tornado to blow through but that is fear not faith and I have gotten several spiritual confirmations that this is not the case. When you are constantly trying not to drown you dont know what to do with yourself when you hit dry land. So this time is to grow and be happy. Faith in God's timing and HIS plans for our family. Work is bringing physical hardships but is so rewarding and fuel to my soul. It's nice to feel productive again. I just can't get over how blessed I truly am feeling. Even if all this does not work out I will have tried my hardest and there has been lots of feeling of the spirit and that is priceless. Even if it ends up being temporary. But it won't be. Xo - Chelle 

No comments: