Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Peace in Christ

This song has been repeatedly playing in my head and I find it no coincidence.
https://youtu.be/R46J-GjbRWA

My heart is heavy and the world is defeating so I turn to Heavenly Father and he sends me church talks. And I listen. And make no mistake each prayer I get, an answer of guidance during these trying times. It is okay to be afraid, hurt, heart broken, or whatever you are feeling... but there is always peace in Christ. One thing I know time and time again... when the world is a heavy burden and you have no control. There is peace in Christ and our Heavenly Father. Time and time again I find myself in an out of control situation in life. Whether it my health (the typical) or worldly events. I promise you if you turn to Our ever -loving Heavenly Father he will calm your storms and guide you through it.
 Choose to be a light. Choose goodness. A soft heart. Forgiveness. -Chelle

No comments: