Saturday, June 27, 2020

I have Covid.

I found my new anthem and it is perfect. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1xlpcu3gsU

yesterday I found out I tested positive for Covid19. I started getting sick 2 weeks ago the first week was mere fatigue and body aches
 I honestly thought my thyroid was low. The following week I woke up with a sore throat, nasal congestion. And fevers. The next 24 hours worsened and I started having GI issues and worsening fevers. Headaches. It has so far been in my opinion like a long drawn out version of the flu. The cough is very dry. My lungs have hurt but mostly just uncomfortable and dry feeling. Vitamin C,D, and Zinc were prescribed and they make a huge difference I suggest everyone be taking them now. I got this because my husband is an essential employee. I have not been out in public at all for months.  The biggest fight was continuing my ivig treatments and I did have a slip into catatonia one night. Over all I feel blessed and pray I am on the wns of this covid and can move forward. Dont loose hope. Remeber God is your anchor and our life guard walks on water. I've been listening to hymn mash ups every morning and that just makes life so much better. It is truly medicine for the soul. I will trust in you -Chelle

Update Covid is improving may even be gone but it has made my POTS worsen and my autoimmune encephalitis is flaring I think. Big prayers tomorrows dose of ivig knocks it out.

No comments: