Monday, February 17, 2020

Will You be My Valentine?

Valentines day was a blessed day for me. I got to get out of the house and just enjoy being happy with my husband. Truly simply happy. We went to dinner at a local restaurant the night before and went and bought valentines after. Husband is so sweet he went to the store (his own idea) and instead of buying me flowers... boy did he buy me flowers.
He bought two bouquets of Roses and several other pink flowers to go with it. Then he came home and took the time to sit patiently and cut them all and arrange them in a vase until it met his standards. He is so truly sweet hearted some times I can't get over it. My clothes still do not really fit and I haven't wanted to buy more so I kinda felt sad getting ready. But I chose happy. I chose this and because of this I was. I had the best time I have had in forever. And a stranger even stopped to tell me how cute my outfit was. However I think I was merely beaming full of the love my husband holds for me. Maybe I won't ever look the same but I am still me. And I am still loved. We are all more then our physical selfs. Let joy come in. Let beauty be on the inside.
Today our community has endured another tragedy. A local Law enforcement officer was killed in the line of duty early this morning. My heart aches and goes out to this family, along with my sincerest prayers. Some one else endured my worst nightmare. Today I hold a heavy but very grateful  heart that that could have been mine. I pray you all join me in prayers for this officer's family in their time of need. 
On the health end things are the same. I just completed ivig for the week. If I miss a feeding replacement feed my body burns. No matter how much I eat. Which points to malabsorption of solid foods. So working on this. I have started testing with a naturopathic doctor and will keep you updated. I sent a hair sample off to the lab to be tested. Maybe it will offer some releif and more healthy days to come. 

           
P.S .    I love that we are goofy    -Chelle 

No comments: