Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Covid19 and chronically ill Chronicles #5



Easter was BORING as Husband worked but super blessed. I am so thankful for all of the sacrifices Jesus gave for me and my family. (Including the ultimate sacrifice) I am thankful for the atonement and the knowledge of repentance. No matter how lost you feel if you feel so, remember you are never alone and our heavenly father walks with you in not only happiness but in times of trials and pain. Jesus Christ atoned for our sins so we can be cleaned and have hope.So we could learn and grow, make mistakes that we would learn from, He walked alone so we never have to. Never alone, never alone.

A needle in my chest and an IVIG infusion is my new normal way to start my week. Some times it is nice to have a down day even though I am sick... Some times it totally is crummy because I am feeling well and do not want to stop for a minimum of a whole day a week to feel sick, once again. I have been fighting harder then ever and working out for 3 weeks straight now. It is good but I feel like my body is trying to flare up so I am taking the day off today to rest and reset.
I was cleaning my Kitchen and came across these Norwex wipes! They are the baclock. I ordered them last fall and stuck them in a drawer and forgot all about them. I have given them to Husband to use in his patrol car in hopes they help him not get sick. They are convenient and just need water no chemicals for a quick wipe down. Obviously we do not know if they work for viruses particularly Corona but, they can't hurt.

My house is messy and I do not care. It is messy but clean. No germs just messiness. Excuse the awkward living room mess and displaced furniture photo but I had just opened my order of new baking dishes... I was too excited and had to share. I LOVE the Pioneer Woman. My kitchen is complete finally. Shopping online is my only sanity some days. (wink wink)

I told everyone I would do an update on naturopathic doctor. I have not been able to really start with it because of Covid19... I chickened out and did bare minimum. I did find an answer to my burning bones. I had low Calcium Fluoride. Since I started this supplement after being tested I am happy to announce no more burning bones! This is major for me! As a result I have been more mobile and physical.

Well that is my week super boring but that is the way I like things, When things get not so boring it is usually not so fun for me -Chelle

No comments: