Monday, September 24, 2018

Engagement Photos & life's trials

Sometimes you just have to make yourself push through hard times. And I've had to do this lately. I have a wedding coming up and things to do. In fact I had engagement photos a few days ago.
(This one is my favorite one, it wasn't posed and it simply captured a moment in time. I was getting worn out at this point. He is my safe haven, always there for me. This is how our relationship is. I'll let the picture say it...)
Backpack of medical supplies in tow. I did surprisingly really well. I know Heavenly Father lifted my physical burdens and allowed me to enjoy these precious moments in my life. I was extremely fatigued afterward. So I came home and layed on the couch while my sweetest finace ever, went to the grocery store for ingredients to the turkey wraps I wanted. Came home and prepared it for me! (He even looked up a recipe to make them like Costco's wraps.) He is truly so sweet and good to me. He in so many ways a huge blessing in my life. (And not because he cooks or feeds me. Lol) He is my best friend. I did get to speak to my Doctor and He decided in order to continue treatment, a myleogram was needed. They did not do this specific test in patient due to the severe risks it poses to me. It's been too long, even with my breaking a blood patch, I need more help. The leak could be in other areas and we aren't even attempting to patch in these areas for all we know. This test will give us a full view of what's going on. That way we can discuss treatment options of more patches or, if the patches aren't working and surgical repair is now necessary. I pray I will not need surgical intervention. I have so many health conditions that aren't well understood. Any bodily trauma as this broken record repeats, can cause the course of disease to change negatively. This can be permanent. I don't know why I'm being so trialed. Our engagement has been fully trialed in many ways. Life simply got crazy the second we got engaged. So many things have happened that no one could have known not prepared for. But we both have faith in God's  plan for us. We know that the lord does provide and guide us down the path we need to be on. Being chronically ill will always pose trials of it's own and we only have faith that it will build us stronger by teaching is lessons about life and Enternal preparedness. So we leap in faith that marriage is between one man and one woman. We have faith in our new family. Trials and tests are all a part of our eternal plan. Trials are a part of life and will be apart of our marriage as it is for all. Surgeries and struggles stink but, we know that big life events aren't easy or for the faint of heart here on Earth. We typically don't ask for trials here on Earth we tend to try to avoid them but it is when we fully embrace them we become the people the lord wants us to be, using our full potential. So my heart will weigh   heavy at times. My pain may soar, but I will be embraced by the love of God and with him we can do all things. I am simply lucky enough to have a loving partner and a best friend in this life to go through the good and the bad times with me and for that I am the luckiest girl on the planet. The rest will follow with time and be what it will be -Chelle 

No comments: