Tuesday, January 22, 2019

No update January

I do not have an update. I am sick. It's bad. It's neurological. The only thing that helps is very high doses of steroids. Which means in the midst of Flu season, I have no immune system. We killed it off. So, I am currently awaiting my old neurologist to get my new records from the past 6 months. I highly beleive something has attacked my nervous system. I have autoimmunities. That going said means it could be something new or underlying everything that's wrong with me. My stomach shut down again. I've been trying to jump start it. Right now the main focuses are to start getting sleep, protection from germs, & finding answers to why I am sick. There are hard trialing times and there are very good happy times in life this week. I just keep waking up and telling myself it's a new day and I do the best I can with what God gave me. I don't have answers to these trials but I do know Heavenly Father has a plan for me. For us. One step at a time, one day at a time, we move forwards to find our ways back home. I simply am trusting God to shine light on why I know u can not see. I do find great comfort in my nice cleaned home tonight. Home is where there are no germs. Home is safe. A clean house is such a blessing and it gives me the most joy today. It's funny how the little things become so Important when we change our state of minds in life. The only thing that matters in this life is the Lord's errands, and becoming the best us we know how to be. That's where it is. Simple Christ like love. Hubs goes to work and We start or day when everyone ends theirs. I will keep all posted as I can. I have high hopes for a remissionative state again. I have to ask for help these days and it's been frusterating. So I am using that to fuel my fight.-Chelle 

No comments: