Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The rain, the dog, & the Husband working the night shift

I got a whole 12 hours sleep last night!
Which brought ALL day smiles on my face. I have had aches and pains I didn't even know I've had, until they got better... I started steroids on top of immune suppressant therapy. At dose one, I went from seizure like activity, hallucinations, and so much more to asleep for 12 straight hours! The hubs couldn't even wake me.
Oh the help sleep gives a sick body. I am having serious issues with my immune system and brain. We found out in December that the doctors were not originally truthful. Half my dura is missing in my spine. That's not a leak or a tear, that's something wrong in my body. I have a high suspicion it's my immune system attacking my body. My fevers start and my brain literally goes on fire, along with my spine. It's painful and nothing gives me releif. I have the butterfly rash. Until last night when they put me on steroids. Steroids alway help but I do worry after 10 days when I stop, it will come back with a vengeance. Sleep and health has been such a blessing. I have had releif of symptoms highly but I am oh so sick still. But my heart is happy. I was so fatigued and I've literally have been so weak and sick I can't even take a shower all day or do literally anything. It's been a challenge to this newly wedded woman. I want to be better. I want things to be better again and I just know spiritually they will. So I try not to get upset that I was supposed to see neurologists months ago and I still can not even get an appointment scheduled. I have been looking into possible conditions that I very well may have. If I do I don't know what that means for my over all health. But we do know my body can go into a remissionative state and with prayers, faith, God, and a little moxy I will be healthy again one day. I don't know when and I don't know how but I just know. I've been impression many times. So if you're fighting what feels like an endless battle don't give up the big fight. God is with you and he knows you. He knows of your struggles. He had a plan for you that's eternal, and he won't ever give up on you. It's currently 6 in the morning. My husband came home an hour ago and my dog woke me up to go potty. By the time husband got settled for sleep and the dog peed, they are both sleeping... I'm awake in bed staring at the roof now lol (Sounds about right lol) So if I can't sleep I'll blog. That's what I used to often do is blog in the nights that I couldn't sleep from this beastly condition. I feel like my posts are scrambled eggs and all over the place. I know there are errors surely and I don't ever plan or proof read. I write from my heart what I feel impressioned by Hevaenly Father to write. Hoping somewhere out there someone sees this and it helps them some how some way. Trials in this life will surely come but they will eventually go. (As Elder Jeffery R. Holland has taught us many times thought his "like a broken vessel" talk. Sending my love and testimony that God is with you and heaven is cheering you on always. Love, Chelle 

No comments: