Thursday, July 18, 2019

Round two 🥊



It's the second round of plasmapheresis. I'm currently hooked up to this machine that's taking my bad antibodies out of my system. Bye felicia!
Today seems much better then Monday coming straight out of surgery to the plasma exchange.  My dialysis catheder is sore but continually feeling better. I still can't move my neck. I have a small incision  in my neck from placement.
But I can say after my first round of this plasmapheresis I felt so much better! My brain no longer has felt on fire and seems less inflamed. No more seizures or hallucinations. No more flu like symptoms. I'm so much brighter and happier. It was messing with.my brain so badly. Life is better. Which is exactly what this whole ordeal is all about is putting this nasty autoimmune encephalitis in its place. I don't want to get too excited but I think I feel better then even when I started IVIG. So I may have been needing this kick in the pants all along. It gives me lots of hope. Never give up hope. I feel very blessed beyond words today -Chelle

No comments: