Thursday, March 26, 2020

1st Anniversary Toilet Paper

This year for our very first wedding anniversary, Husband figured out it was the paper anniversary so along with my gift he included some toilet paper. He found it very funny and I was not ammused in the least with this gift. I even wanted to send it back but he wouldn't let me. It is likely a memory I will never forget. Reading through my emails to find a purchase for anniversary toilet paper that was ordered off my account. I was definitely underwhelmed. It read, " Happy 1st Anniversary My Love. I love the (poo emoji) out of you." I literally could not believe what I was finding. I almost sent it back but did not want to cause a tiff. But you can imagine the text my Husband got right away.
Just a few short months later we rush to the store to hope we can find toilet paper before we run out and I remember a few weeks ago as I decluttered our house asking, "can I throw this lovely gift out." holding a roll of decorated toilet paper in my hand. While at the store full of bare shelves I thought to myself, "at least I have that anniversary toilet paper at home. How ironic?" So, thanks for the fancy toilet paper for my first anniversary babe. It couldn't have been a more spot on gift for the year if you tried! I thought I would share the funny in this story. It was the best worst gift I've ever received. -Chelle

No comments: