Thursday, June 20, 2019

Uh, Father's Day

I'm currently laying I bed at 3:08 P.M. Don't be fooled however, I woke up at 7:30 this morning. I am simply working on getting stronger and healing. Today I FINALLY drove for the first time since SEPTEMBER!! That's 9 whole months of not being able to drive! It felt amazing to feel independent again. Seriously! It's baby steps and big steps. Life keeps passing by and I am doing my best to roll with it. I have gotten off 2 medications this month and I'm super glad about that! I take too many to count so you know less of me playing pharmacist... My face is healing my weight hasn't moved on the scale but I keep slowly shrinking I hope! Steroids are mean! They told me it would take a year for the weight to leave me. That's a hard thing for me. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger!

Last weekend we made it to the Lake for the first time since I've gotten sick & this year! We enjoyed nature and fresh air for a bit, and of course those beautiful sun shine rays!



And then I came Home and took a relaxing, Kinda creepy blackberry bath, but on the bright side it didn't stain my bathtub 😉 I felt like Ursula.



Father's Day weekend was good we went to dinner at the grandparents for steak and lobster. YUM!!
Happy belated to all those incredible fathers out there including our Heavenly Father who knows us better then anyone else. Who knows our trials, tribulations, triumphs, & personal destinations. He is the details of our lives & I am eternally grateful for his never ending love for me!

 
Especially mine.-Chelle

No comments: