Monday, December 2, 2019

Good day for good news.

Today I received unexpected comforts from my neurologist. I was up all night full of appointment anxieties. I prayed until I finally fell asleep. Turns out my prayers where heard. I have slow but steady progress and that's exactly where I should be. The weight gain is from the steroids and though I gained it all in a quick two weeks thanks to the necessary evils, (said steroids)... it will come off on it's own with time. The frustrating part for me is, I can not work it or diet it off... I just have to wait.

 But the BEST news is my autoimmune encephalitis didn't just fall out of the ever so scary sky. It does not happen likely in POTS patients but we are prone to autoimmune encephalitis and spinal fluid leaks. We tend to have these complications. They dont know why or what the connection is. It just is. So for me this is a horrible disease that I still have to endure, but all my horrible diseases go together. However it is such a releif they aren't a bunch of random rare diseases. (Though some of them are very rare to have.) Hopefullly that makes sense. But I am so relieved. Words really can not Express it. I am counting my blessings today. It has been such a trailing year for me in ways I likely will never talk about on this blog because I would prefer to seek the light of this nightmare year. (Plus my memory is a big ur this year with gaps inbetween.) But I want people to know there have been very dark times amongst the bright times this year. But one thing I have a strong faith in is that heavenly father let's dark unphathomable times come so we can learn and grow and enjoy fully the brightness that enters our life.

On another note I can't get my community out of my head the past few days... I see so many families recently face such trials. Something big in heaven must be happening for Heavenly Father to bring so many sweet amazing people home. I pray for the families to have comfort and peace during this time. Lots of love -Chelle

No comments: