Saturday, October 14, 2017

New Day

And just like that prayers, nights rest, & some hope.... I found a glitter fleck right over my heart multiple times last week, I wanted to ignore them... Did that mean I was sicker than I wanted to be? Yep, I was trying to convince myself I was not feeling sick. I was up late with severe tachycardia. It is really hard to sleep when you can't breathe. And of your body thinks it is running (because it is) when you are laying in bed trying to sleep... You're going to feel confused and bad. I had severe chest pains yesterday. It's not anxiety. It is a legit physical symptom of POTS/Dysautonomia. And then the glitter made sense... My heart is physically hurting and working wrong. It's being told to beat too fast, my Blood pressure is high, it hurts. That's my Angel little way of giving me that warning "it's okay" for when that worry and panic sets in. And it did set in but I had blessings and Heavely help, from angels above and angels on earth. I woke up feeling like a fighter today. (After receiving much needed catch up rest.) I am running a breathing treatment in hopes to kick out some mast cells, or calm them. Which in turn will calm my nervous system hyperactivity and dysfunction. But lay my be feasible. I don't feel well but I feel ready. I feel happy. I thought maybe I was done blogging my life. Maybe that's not in my plans... (Healthy or not) I feel like my Heavenly Father is showing me the way through this trial. Maybe I have more work to do? #littlegirlwithgreatbigplans (Maybe more details on that later. Stay tuned.)  and don't give up on you, hope, or faith! Xoxo -Chelle 

No comments: