Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Hospital Admittance Possible CFS Leak

Yesterday Neurologist did an admit through ER at Banner U. In PHX. They were thinking Possible brain bleed tear. Thinking injury from neck. I have been SO sick and stuck in the middle of everything. Once they got me in last night did an work up, Neuro came and saw me... My red Blood Cell count is through the roof. Going to have to fix that. Possible reaction from all the steroids. They automatically hospitalized me. Neurologist/hospitalist  that worked with me through the night treated me the best compassionate care. He thinks CFS leak is big possibility. That's where we are going to look for today. (Then go from there.) I ended up with full body severe muscle spasms. It was AWFUL my whole spine locked up. They had to really intervene medically to get the screaming to stop. My body is snapping from being in SO much pain. POTS is kicking in as well and just standing is running a marathon. I can't catch my breathe now with standing up or walking steps. Keep you posted on the crazy journey. Prayers for healing and help. I've been flooded by angels on both sides of the veil. Especially last night. I don't remember being roomed last night really. I just know I went to go to the bathroom and my bed just woke up the whole hallway... Oops. Ok not allowed to get up on my own (haha thought I was going to go to jail 😉😉). Prayers for healing, answers, & hope  I don't like this scary spine stuff! Lots of love -Chelle 

No comments: