Monday, April 17, 2017

6 Months

Today marks 6 whole months without ANY ER visits or hospital stays!!! And no actual vomiting!! And by no actual vomiting... I mean no wretching my guts out for hours on end making my throat, esophagus, nose bleed while breaking blood vessels in my face. Those vicious cycles are the worst. I make doctors panic. With no releif on all we can give. Not fits! (Nausea is life but hey I keep things in we are good)  What?! I'm blessed! Here's to another 6 months (fingers crossed) well I most likely will have a procedure for feeding tube soon but hey that's a short hospy stay for procedure! (Well maybe I shouldn't say that i aspirated during my last tube surgery and got phnemonia that three ER visits never could find... Then I found out a month later I had phnemonia from my nephrologist by accident. She got the wrong records! Boy was she upset!! No one ever told me that I aspirated during surgery!)  Hope ALL had a healthy Happy Easter Sunday! So thankful for my savior beyond measure-Chelle 

No comments: