Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Condolences, a thought, & a prayer

So many emotions in one little world... I haven't said anything. But I feel compelled to. Yesterday (Election Day), one of our amazing, brave, & sweethearted officers was shot in the line of duty. I did not have the honor of knowing from the only things I hear... One spectacular person. A true big heart. Thank You for protecting Me officer Reed! 💙  So I ask that you keep his sweet family in your prayers & of course our SLPD. (as well as all effected) It's heartbreaking to me. All this election stuff matters, it does. But in my hometown what mattered yesterday was what happened. Another innocent life lost. Another police life lost. Our protectors. And a long 24 hours on edge for a community. The person of guilt had to be put down. There was no choice. They tried. Thank you to our protectors. Pray for the family of the killer too. Because I am sure they are struggling too! But I am proud of my little town we put aside all our differences yesterday and today. We stopped to think of our own families. We all focused on what was really mattering. In Show Low AZ you won't find us arguing, or crying over the president. You will find us lifting one another up. Like Americans. I am proud of our community. I am proud of our police officers. Thank you for all that you do! Please keep this family in your prayers during the next while. Hug your kids, your husbands, wifes, parents, Ect. Hug them extra hard! Sending my condolences and Love, -Chelle
 (I've posted before and I will post again. Say Love. Be kind to one another. Don't hold hate in your heart. If we worked as hard at loving and being kind to one another the world would be a different story. Be the light in this world You want to be. And I am not just talking to you guys I am also talking to myself!) -Chelle 

No comments: