Sunday, November 20, 2016

Miles & updates

"I'm gonna walk 100 miles, I'm gonna whistle all the while if that's what it takes to make me smile. I'm gonna walk 100 miles. I'm gonna run right up this hill summer skies or winter chills. If I gotta take a break I will. But I'm gonna run right up this hill. I wanna hold the whole wide world right here in my open hands. Maybe I'm just a little girl. A little girl wth great big plans!" -Mindy Gledhill (I have a goal of 100 miles in 100 days. I run most of them but I get them in daily! It's POTS treatment protocol to do cardio) Today was a chronic day. The weather makes me tired and achy. I did not want to do my mile. (Even walking one just was not my cup of tea today.) when I woke up this morning, I woke up a bit early. So I took to Facebook to find out yet another Gastroparesis warrior had been taken today. It always hurts to loose      another fighter. It makes me reflect on my life. Though, I am so thoroughly blessed and have had major life changing healing... It makes me realize even more how many really do not get this chance. They loose the battle. My battle. So though I felt tired I did my mile because I am ABLE to! Today, I am able to eat by mouth and workout. I was able to take the sacrament and attend church. Tonight, I did my mile for all of those who can't. This one is for you guys!! Fly High 💚 I am SO very blessed and My life is full of love and cheerleaders. Thanks to all my cheer leaders because it's so touching to see how loved I truly am. Thank you all and lots of love always- Chelle        
   (Neurologist is pleased with my improvements and we will continue down the path we are on. We will hope, pray, & hold faith as always. I am better and I know it's God. My doctors are a little baffled (in a good way) but it's God and I know it. So I will enter this new avenue and see what's in store for myself next.) 

No comments: