Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thinking spot

I had a rough & tough week. I had big POTS flare up. (I haven't don't this in 6months) but I have been praying for guidance and I took matters into my own hands and changed things up and it worked for me last night. (That sweater is so true #bless this #mess! Especially this week!) 
I finally slept. I woke up a whole different girl. I'm alive again!! (Phew, that was scary I won't lie. But I kept praying, I kept trying) so today.... One of my favorite things to do is enjoy a nice car picnic. (If you don't know what a car picnic is, it's when you eat in your car  in a simple spot.)  My thinking spot is My old stomping grounds. We grew up there. We spent summers there being free and happy as bees! Dirty feet, water, sunshine, fun.  It makes my heart smile. It was simple times and it's a simple place that always brings happiness. You can feel your childhood calling you! So I go eat my lunch there and enjoy the pretty outside. My body can't always do the old things. Sometimes I can't physically take a walk or go outdoors but I can always go back sitting in my car. I can still enjoy the view. I can still go there. I can still sit and ponder. That I am thankful for. I'm thankful for bites of food, iced tea, fresh air, sunshine filled blessings! It's the simple things in life-Chelle                     Oh yes, I gained a good pound and a half! I had my three week weight check and I gained!! So I am not technically underweight today! That's a happy ending dears!💕 

No comments: