Saturday, May 12, 2018

Feel alive to feel the gospel

Sometimes we have to feel alive in order to feel the gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives. To live, to feel, to love, to appreciate the simple life. Feeling the sun heating your skin, and the wind in your hair. Wearing a smile upon your face with bright happy eyes. Happiness beaming from your soul. When we find true happiness through the savior and his atonement, we can truly let our burdens be put as ease and feel complete as God intended us to be. We can set our worries aside and breathe in a nice deep breath of fresh air filling our lungs, pumping is full of live. We can be freed from sin and adversity.  I feel so connected to the world yet, I've never felt stronger to the other side of the veil. Wrapped in God's love for me, feeling the Angels around me, feeling true love, compassion, His spirit in my heart. That's home. That's true peace and rest. That's how I know and have a deepened testimony that Heaven is oh so real. God is there in the details of our days on earth. It's happiness. It's home. It's oh so familiar. It's sweet releif that one day wholeness will be mine, and that I have a plan, a purpose eternal. -Chelle 

No comments: