Friday, May 18, 2018

The No Seizure, Seizure.

Last week I woke up in the middle of the night in what appeared to be a seizure... I remember three tiny bits of it... Neuro was concerned and put me on IV steroids immediately. Also accompanied by a POTS flare, cyclic migraine, and a fever. The round of IV steroids did help a lot but the side effects were severe. Since the dose ended I also have the fevers and symptoms returning. My Heart rate is super high lately to the extent I dropped 3lbs in 3 days. (Feels like I'm constantly doing cardio workout. Oh wait I am!) I tease the POTS workout Regimen works wonders 😉 Today was awful but I wore my "Not today Satan" Tee so.... I'm not sure if I asked for it. (Wink.) I went to Neuro.  For my EEG since they thought I had a seizure last week. Welp, they duplicated the episode by using a strobe light. (I was fine until they strobed me. It lasted a solid 30 minutes. (Of convulsing and the whole works.) I loose memory after these and I can't talk properly, among many other things. The tech said nothing showed on the EEG as far as she could tell but, she did have to grab the P.A. Something is clearly very wrong, but yet again I've stumped the medical professionals. Seems to be something muscular? I don't know if it's related to my Dysautonomia? I got sent home (no doctor there to read anything.) and I sincerely hope this NEVER happens again. Two in a weeks time, is two too much of whatever this is. Monday I will know more. I hope. Now I guess to worry all weekend about what could possibly be wrong. I'm trying to put it in the Lord's hands. At least they were able to see what occurs. Now they can take my complaints more seriously, and figure it out. Keep on keeping on -Chelle 

No comments: