Monday, May 21, 2018

Update. Titled, "My Life is Sincerely Crazy"

After a loonnnngggg weekend wait and a day, Neuro called. It didn't go that well but none the less. No seizure but* my body is reacting and doing the exact same thing as a seizure. But no clue why.  I think they will be going back to the drawing board again. However last night when my migraine hit me like a ton of bricks. I had a lot of fluid go down my throat and out my nose. Over three Kleenexs of salt water. After I let that stuff, whatever it is drain out. I felt so much better the pressure went away and I could feel it coming off my brain with letting it drain out my nose. No, it's not allergies or typical "drainage", I know what that is. (This occurs after I'm very symptomatic. It occurred after my last "involuntary muscle" issue. So long story short. I may indeed have a nasal spinal fluid leak. So we will be testing for that issue.  If that is the case it will need repaired. But there are so many serious symptoms not answered currently.) The spinal fluid leak even if it is occurring doesn't answer them as well.) I am not very happy right now about this. Fevers, and scary symptoms are not my cup of tea. I know something is very wrong and I will get it figured out this time. They told me not to loose my spunk. Well this is me not loosing my spunk and fighting. It gets me far. The doctors have admitted it many times when I was well. Well not I am sick again and they aren't so happy about it anymore. What makes me well? Fighting. Never quit your fight and NEVER ignore your gut instinct! I promise it will always lead you where you need to be. God has been talking me through this fight. I don't have the answers but I'll get them, and I know it will be alright as much as it seems like it won't right now, it's all good. This is just one of the many many blessed tender mercies this weekend. Coincidence? I think not!
Faith, trust, & most importantly hope. -Chelle 

No comments: