Friday, January 12, 2018

Gastropresis Flare

From one day to the next... I was sick both days but Invisible illness is real. I look fine but I am not. One on the left, yesterday. The one on the right, today in an ER getting fluids with IV medications, praying I don't get the Flu. 

My Gastroparesis is flared. I haven't been able to eat anything of substance for 6 days now. Every time I sip Orgain, I get sick and hurt. Paralyzed tummies spasm so it's very sore as well. I am on liquids and a few crackers here and there. I lost 4lbs this week. I do not like the way this feels. GI told me we might have to do a three day admit to get control of symptoms and hopefully restart eating again.(which I have done those admits many times prior.)  I just got out of the ER. I needed a lactated ringer (IV) and some IV medication for nausea. If things don't get better, I will have a feeding tube again. What is hard are the memories that come back. Yet those same bad memories are surrounded with good ones full of pure Heavenly love  & Blessings. Which makes this rough patch more comforting.  One day at a time and lots of healing prayers -Chelle 

No comments: