Wednesday, June 17, 2015

pass

Today has been a definite dysautonomia day already... I woke up in the middle of the night in a puddle of sweat, everything burning, a bad headache,Tummy ache, nausea, cramping, I felt awful. I unhooked my feeds and fell back to sleep. Then this morning on dragged myself out of bed and dropped my handicapped card paper work to my doctor... because heat intolerance mostly. But here's why I need it just walking into the Dr handing the receptionist a paper walking back to car. Then getting dropped off at the front entrance at hospital.... for iv therapy. I got to iv therapy sat down, said a small prayer then I just passed out sitting down! I fell sideways and was hanging off the side of the chair nearly upside down until the nurse got me aware.I remember feeling funny before kinda floaty. I think my blood pressure was low. But I am hooked up to fluids now! -Chelle

No comments: