Tuesday, July 7, 2015

It's the Struggls That Make Us Strong

Lately being sick has taken a emotional toll on me. It's a struggle that can seem endless at times. Brought on by medical mishap. Physically suffering from symptoms simply for too long, countless pills, side effects, implanted foreign objects in my body, scars, doctors appointment, finaces, and the management that comes with it all. It can really make you feel hopeless and alone. It will test your greatest strengths of what you can truly bare. But you don't have to do it alone. I can say God is there and knows your situation. He also knows your strengths and what we are capable of handling. So he will push us to our greatest potential. Sometimes that means tough love. Tests and trials. But we are NEVER alone.
    As I prayed last night feeling hopeless and alone, I asked for comfort. For knowledge that I wasn't alone in this battle. Though I felt very alone. Shortly after my prayer, I would no longer feel this way for long. Hanging out of a scrapbook full if scripture quotes,that was not yet glued in read, "have I not commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage. Be not afraid, nor dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee withsoever thou goest." Joshua 1:9. This is true, my heavenly father was speaking clearly to me. So today I put my faith first and stand stronger and braver than before-Chelle

No comments: