Sunday, July 12, 2015

Warrior

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gZFjauf_hZg
Demi Lovato signs Warrior wonderfully...
This song hits me, I am a warrior....
"Now I'm a Warrior now I've got thicker skin, I'm a Warrior I'm stronger than I've ever been. And my armour is made of steel you can't get in I'm a Warrior and you can never hurt me again."... " I've got shame I've got scars that I will never show I'm a survivor in more ways then you know"
Battling a disease is never easy you tumble. You fall. You hurt. You fight. You keep going. Because the second your body is touched by this beast that's the second you will look back on with great pride knowing even if you didn't physically beat it...you became a Warrior. You came through mental and physical hurdles. Illness shook you and coiled through you at times leaving you weak and weary. Maybe it took everything this world had to offer...
 the mental hurdles sometimes are the hardest. Definitely the scariest (for me) emotional scarring is as evident a a scar on our bodies to us personally but you can't see those emotional scars on the outside...others can't see them. We have to show them or keep them hidden. They stay deep inside us locked up. Our hearts hurt in ways never thought possible. The mental pain can become more intollerable than the physical pain. The emotional toil can guard our hearts, with the intent to protect us from any further damage.  Gloom can take over...and it will at times. It's not easy. But let it out because once that pain is out... that emotional bag of junk and pain is gone. Peace comes. The struggle to be brave, once again will face us....and I will be brave with you and together we can keep going despite the Struggle. We can't forget the damage the illness brought to our once peaceful life's.But you faught hard. Keep fighting....you are a Warrior! God has a eternal plan for you, stay strong. You have great worth. Your life is so important and in any situation you are full of divine potential. But sometimes a good cry is needed. Don't let those tears appear to be weakness. Tears are a great strength.(even the perfect human Jesus Christ cried out) -Chelle

No comments: