Monday, May 22, 2017

Wisdom

I am so smart I thought I could afford to get some of my wisdom removed... My Wisdom Teeth are impacted so I will be getting them out this Thursday. It's surgery and with surgery for me comes lots of risks and of course I could go out of what little remission I have gained. (If you would even refer to it as a remission)  I could loose every improvement along with my ability to eat by mouth. Hence why I through in a photo of me eating! It's such a blessing! Eat and be merry! However Gastroparesis is  part the the territory I tread with Dysautonomia. Every thing can change the course of disease for me. Lots of faith and prayers because Heavenly Father has a Plan for me. Let's get these suckers out! (They hurt) I also had a big scare last week with my port, they thought I had a blood clot by it. The  Emergency Department Doctor refused to treat me when my doctor called them. Even when that doctor knew how life threatening it was. All I can say is Shame on that doctor! I am glad to announce they found no clot but will be testing my port further. After two days of no sleep and lots of worry! (Very disappointed in the negligence of the ER here)  I also have lots of testing coming up on my neck. EDS is causing hypermobility and we will eventually do Physical Therapy in hopes to help the neck. GI says after recovery I can get my G tube and say bye bye to J tube. Moving forwards getting this daily pain away from the wisdom teeth... Hope, prayers, leaning on faith -Chelle 

No comments: