Thursday, November 16, 2017

Update Thursday Morning

To be contended...
Well this medical world has kicked my butt thoroughly. Yesterday some communication error occurred. My neurologist is working with another through the hospital I am at. He doesn't come in himself but had colleagues that do. They admitted Tuesday night. Very high Red Blood Cell Counts with possible CFS leak. My body went into full body spams that night. They sedated it was so severe. Next day.. . First thing yesterday morning they did full spine MRI. And then put me NO food or drink. NO IV fluids. ..(because they may have needed to do procedural testing. Still should have had IV  fluids.)  I sat in my room all day. Having strange episodes and massive pain. No doctor help... Scary. Long. Day. Every one was waiting for my neurologist and they couldn't get him. They also started informing me I was last night I going to be sent home because my Neuro was not coming in. (I want to go home but I want medical help that I think truly I need at this point.) so the ball for dropped leaving me with well an spine MRI and misery.  Later after my mom got ahold of my neurologist via the hospital... yesterday night my neurologist sent two Neurologist that work here for me. They immediately came in my room and did work up. And nerve blocks to releif pain. It helped a lot. And gave my tummy chance to not be beaten up on nasty pain med. up all night with very  angry belly (Gastroparesis and pain meds don't mix...!) Today woke up feeling less pain but as time goes on block is wearing down. Just had Brain MRI and it made my head hurt again. Waiting for results. So neurologists are trying to come up with a plan/migraine cocktail. Issue is I have too many side effects. Now we forge on to get pain in control. Also have gotten dehydrated from yesterday. Go team IV fluids. The second my head had releif (releif still not gone.) my poor tummy had me sick all night. Hopefully.. Hoping to get pain in Control so I can shower and braid my hair... The little things folks. Part two = Well that did not happen. I went into Cyclic womit. Scared the nurses (all) and they very very scared. However I could not communicate physically like that. And she wanted to shove polls down me.. You can't take pills and chanve tossing them...!) And I couldn't explain or talk that it is my paralyze.)
(really how does one do that wrong) My mom ran to the car during this. Praying for answers they can mine this Body back seen so I can heal or have peace of mind. (Only I get the craziest of medical  happened to me . When I get sick. I get dropped. Ended up being sent home Brain MRI and Head were normal. They decided no lumbar puncture. See specialty neuro tomorrow. Sick girl really needs prayers for help -Chelle