Saturday, November 11, 2017

Update Nov. 2017 BP Saga.

There is not much to update. But I didn't want to leave everyone hanging. We did get the blood pressure down for the most part it seems today via medication. (That is a releif.) but everything else remains the same. Taking it one day at a time. Hopefully next week will entail more. Doctors have been out of touch and out of offices. Lots of medical changes on their ends. I even have been told to go to the Valley to try a big ER but I do not see the point. They can only do so much. They have protocols and tied hands as physicians as well. My established medical team needs to help me and they have not. I have been down that road of checking myself to Big ERs and it didn't get me a thing but heart ache. So off personal experiences, I am staying home and doing the best I can. I would obviously go to an ER if needed. I went three times last week. And they did try their best I believe to help me. They have helped me more then anyone. (how backwards for me. lol.)  It's just so complex and weird. I don't know what to think nor to expect. If something is wrong hopefully they can figure it out and if they missed a window of opportunity to test then I also don't know. Neurology thinks I may have injured my neck or something is wrong with my brain possibly. This whole thing started with physical therapy. The severely high blood pressure I have no clue about... All I know is God keeps his promises & I now will take it a day at a time. It's been a long stressful, frightening week and a half. Thanks for all the support and prayers it keeps me going! ❤️ -Chelle 

No comments: