Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Prayers please

I've gone to write this post a million times this weekend. Basically I'm really sick. I had three ER visits this past weekend. My blood pressure is way too high. (Scary levels) My heart rate and oxygen were randomly dropping. Doctors were out of office. Migraine issues. Severe. I'll fill in the details later as we are at a loss. Asking for prayers because we know that's what works best! Neurologist got back today. We spoke on the phone. It's bad I won't lie. Hopefully we can fix this and get to the bottom of things. (Without too much bodily malfunction.) I've been SO blessed with good caregivers this weekend. Prayers for normal Blood pressure tomorrow. Will update again when I know more. Dysautonomia is mean but if I find any more glitter around me! Lol. My angels are watching out for me and sending me signs. -Chelle  

No comments: