Saturday, November 25, 2017

IVIG- POTS Autoimmune

Wearing the good old "Bless this Mess" sweat shirt. It may be old but it is going to be worn until it can't be worn anymore lol. Sentimental and very fitting? Yes. 
Today is the last infusion of IVIG. I normally don't feel good and it is rough. But I've been so sick lately it's a good day. I think it definetly is helping. My head still hurts. But it doesn't seem to hurt for a little while in the mornings. (Which I will take.) and then it helps to have caffeine but that's being rough on my tummy. I am now not sleeping so hopefully they can help me with that. Rest is crucial. I got to do very light cardio yesterday for 15minutes after IVIG. I think that's an amazing sign. I couldn't even walk to the bathroom last week. My heart rate is high lately so POTS is very revved up right now. My joints aren't kicking up as severely now. I think the muscle spams were linked from the Decadron... Because I have to take Decadron with this IVIG for side effects and that has restarted. Mast cell rash is finally going away after weeks. So if anything the IVIG is helping my mast cell issues! Win! Though I am so far from being well right now. Life has very much 360d this past month and not only have I scared the crap out of my family. I have scared the crap out of myself this whole situation by far has been the biggest fright ever. (For all of us.) I have been very blessed through this and I just know without a doubt things will get better again and this too shall pass. I don't know that timeline. But I know God keeps his promises. I have 3 more months to see if this works for me. It doesn't kick in really for 6 months. But I do feel it made a difference yesterday. My body just feels better all over. Prayers and love to all -Chelle 

No comments: