Sunday, July 8, 2018

Simple Hope

Tonight will be simple, a message of hope to all. Especially the chronic or disabled. Never say never, never throw in the towel, & most importantly never give up hope. Because just yesterday, I sat in the living room of my future house thinking "I did it." (Almost) I am getting married and I get to have a family of my own. The only thing I truly care about in the world is family, it's the anchor of my soul. And it crushed me to think I wouldn't have one due to chronic debilitating health issues. I never thought anyone would ever love me let alone love me (with all my flaws and illnesses) enough to marry me. In my head it was out of the cards, and it hurt, daily. I would miss my old self and wonder what my life "would have been like" repeatedly. I would waiver with God to just give me a "normal" life. I would be content with the basic life and necessities. I just wanted a family of my own. I begged and pleaded. Because in my head my life was over in many ways. It was me, myself, & I. The storm left nothing resembling my old self. And then before I knew it, the one fell into my life out of NOWHERE. Flaws and all. It's a crazy life. But I promise someone will love you. You can have the happy ever after even if you're sick or disabled. (Things all my family and loved ones told me I was capable of... But I was too stubborn to believe.) So believe those friends and family members who say, when the time is right, Mr. Right will be there!  I don't have all the answers to life or anyone's love life's, & I won't pretend to but the message is... Dream, hope, and have faith that someone special is out there and you can have a family. No matter what you've been through  or where you've been. And no matter how alone you feel rely on your Heavenly Father because he ALWAYS loved you & will always be there for you. He has a plan for you eternal. Always, always, dream. Xo -Chelle 

No comments: