Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's my birthday! and a blast to the past.

this picture is a picture of me 21 years ago! I was born 3 months premature. I weight a whole 2 pounds, had tubes coming out of everywhere, and I spent months in the nicu. I am so lucky and blessed to be able to say from all that I only have asthma, scar tissue in my lungs, & I'm a little on the small side. I am SUCH a lucky girl! It's crazy to think of the things my body has overcome. I do not remember those times (thank goodness). These pictures used to freak me out, but now looking through these photos I realize I have a purpose and I am here on earth for a reason. My heavenly father has a plan for me & I know it! Today I am grateful for what I have the blessings I have received and the ones to come:)

No comments: