Tuesday, February 28, 2017

We Can Change

I woke up to snow falling. Big beautiful feathery flakes! Me and snow, we have a thing. I literally opened the blinds and it was as if the snow had just started falling for me. The snow felt like a sign from Heaven to keep trying. (It was like a fleck glitter. I needed it.) Things do not happen on our time lines. But that doesn't mean what's meant to be won't happen for us in due time. Somedays, I truly wonder why I blog. Why I ever started this thing! Somedays I think, "I've officially lost my mind." And here I am doing it again! But it's always followed with a spirtuial confirmation that I am doing the right thing. So I continue to post about some times seemingly boring thing. Others I wish those days were seemingly boring for they were rough. My life has changed over the past few months. I've witnessed miracles really. I've come a million miles. I won't give up now. Things are really just starting. So what I had a bad week. Am I going to let a bad week defeat Me? No. I want my goals to be reached today. No, that's not true I wanted them to be reached yesterday! I get frustrated. I know these things about myself. I like to think that everything must happen on a perfect little timeline. Which is funny the past 5 years of my life have definitely not been put on a timeline of "life plans". The past 5 plus years were not in my plans. Are you kidding? I begged. I pleaded. I drug my feet. No!  But it was a part of my plan to grow and strengthen me. And when I realized that... I decided to embrace My life. Heavenly Father does in fact give us more then we can handle. Yes. Because if we could handle it... We wouldn't know how to problem solve. We would not know how to make lemonade  out of lemons. I doubt we would know true compassion for others. How lending a helping hand to another in life is life changing. How could we feel if we have not felt hardships? How would we know the good was so good? We would all be comfortable in our little comfort zones. And that my friends, that won't get us anywhere. So I'm going to keep moving out of my comfort zone. Because I have So much more to do, see, & experience. Life will constantly and consistently throw you curve balls. I prefer to dodge them. I don't like things thrown at me. Literally. My hand eye coordination is hilarious. I'm the same way with the metaphor. Satan wants us to doubt ourselves. He wants us to feel like we have failed. He wants to interrupt our Eternal plans. That's how he drives a wedge inbetween our paths to Heavenly Father... In hopes he will win and we will quit having faith in the goodness of life. If He can get us to quit  and give up on our plan eternal he has been victorious. We will quit turning to our Father in Heaven, piece by piece. He is a sneaky little devil! But sometimes you just have to be brave and keep trying, moving forwards. I know Somedays my head just spins but those are the moments we have to be the strongest. We have to put our feelings of doubt aside and just rely on plain old faith.  We don't know what's ahead but let's go forward in faith in Heavenly Father's plans for us, thinking it is a wonderful life. Because it is... Put your umbrella down and dance in the rain. Let's not block the blessings from falling upon us. Especially over worries that someone else might not think we are "good enough" or any thing else. We are! https://www.mormonchannel.org/watch/series/mormon-messages/shower-of-heavenly-blessings 
"Now it's time to finally spread your wings and soar to higher things you know the limit is the sky As you go if you sometimes fail when your spirit's frail remember you were meant to fly"
You can change. Don't give up ever on your goals! 
Chins up Dears-Chelle 

No comments: