Friday, June 9, 2017

Late night divine interventions

I have not been able to sleep since surgery. Insomnia is a regular struggle for me. Thanks to Dysautonomia... But it's severe now. Obviously it is 1:24AM. But In the past 15 minutes I realized something... Maybe there is a bigger reason I can't sleep? I was not even on Social Media. But due to boredom I hopped on. Late at night you find several sick people. You find them because they too are suffering from insomnia or painsomnia. They are up worried. Or they are maybe in hospitals up trying to navigate the medical world. However in the past 15minutes I have easily managed to help 2 strangers. In rough situations. All I can think is maybe, Just maybe... Heavenly Father puts me in physical situations so I can be of help to others. Maybe I can't sleep just so I could talk to two strangers and help them along an already tough night. Maybe not sleeping has absolutely nothing to do with Me and everything to do with being available at the right time to help others. I also noticed tonight others weren't on like normal so it was pretty dead for advice. So I would like to admire that God puts us places at the right times. I'm lucky to be able to have the hard earned medical knowledge to help. It's not always fun or easy. But some days or nights helping others makes everything worth it in a sense. I guess it comes down to divine intervention and back to the helping others truly does fill your heart more then anything in this world. Help someone today -Chelle 

No comments: