Sunday, June 11, 2017

Prayers for POTS

Today has been rough a bit. Though I tried to push through it my best... My POTS is flared and has the upper hand today for the first time in a long time. I have had a virus. The past few days... Viruses are the worst thing for  POTS it always has the potential to change the course of disease. (Plus I just had surgery) I'm very tachycardic to the point my lungs are having a hard time keeping up with my heart and my blood is thin despite my treatments to rebuild blood volume. I also noticeably can tell my blood is not circulating as well to my brain and heart. Leaving me so incredibly fatigued with any task. My stomach hurts everytime I eat anything. I keep going pale probably due to low blood pressure. I am dropping things because my hands keep going numb. Every step is like walking in mud it takes so much energy out of me. My legs feel heavy. Every movement in general is so heavy feeling it's like I have weights on me. My feeding tube is broken but okayish any day it's going to go. Luckily, I have my G tube on hand but it's going to be a big leap. This is POTS it's ugly and mean... I have a strong faith I will be fine. God told me so. But prayers never hurt anyone 💕 just have to fight this bad flare and put POTS back in its place. (I fight back) love you all 😘-Chelle #chelleshope #onedayatatime #fight #faith #prayers 

No comments: