Thursday, September 7, 2017

Starting IVIG for POTS

Tomorrow I start IVIG therapy. I will infuse through my port for the next three days. I finally got my supplies in some form of order. You all know how I dislike unorganized medical supplies. Especially IV!!  And I dusted off old Ivy. She has been through thick and thin. The memories come flooding back. Poor thing had some formula on her still. I can't believe I got my feeding tube out a week to the day these infusions start. I haven't seen her in a while and her wheels show the miles we have traveled. However, She is nice and shiny clean now. (Now worries). Moving forwards! Hope and Faith this treatment works well and heals!  (Ivy just had to come along for the ride!) they sent me a new pole and I  said "No." It's just us -Chelle 

No comments: