Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Update

Update: I went to Mayo Motility Clinic. I was in Mesa Yesterday A.M. in the crazy flooding rains! we stayed dry and safe...but I did miss my physical therapy :/ My new doctor thinks I could possibly have Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, and is running a gastric emptying test (to test is my stomach is slowly working or if it is moving correctly.) Treating vomiting and migraines. I am still very nauseated and loosing weight. I will start regular IV fluids at a infusion clinic in my home town to help me stay hydrated. And also seeing a nutritionist.... We will see what is to come soonish I suppose my test is next week! I am home now and apologize for my slow and little postings.  Just am very sickly. God has a plan for me and I know it. I may not like being sick but there is a reason behind my having to endure this. I have a lot to learn. When life is too much to handle pray, he IS there <3 Lots of love-Chelle

This Mr. Wrecker is the best dog ever, xo

No comments: