Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Family Love

When I was praying last night, I prayed for my family to know how much I loved them. I got an automatic answer of only you can let your loved ones know how much you love them... wow how completely true! Our families are so precious. Think about it, God sent us to our parents,grandparents, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, cousins. We were sent here to be together. To help each other along the way. To lift each other up. Then to spend eternal life together. What a precious plan of love! I guess I will be working on that because that is in my power and is my job ๐Ÿ˜Š Mom,Dad, Chelsey,Billy I love you always and forever. No matter what๐Ÿ˜˜
My family is my biggest blessing. My rock!-Chelle
" in the cottage there is joy when there's love at home, hate and envy ne'er annoy when there's love at home. Roses bloom beneath our feet all the earth's a garden sweet. Making life a bliss complete, When there's love at home. Love at home, Love at home. Making life a bliss complete when there's love at home." -Love at home. Text and music:John Hugh McNaughton, 1829-1891.
 

No comments: