Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Sickie Love

The past few days have been very heart wrenching for the Dysautonomia Community. I ask for prayers for the families involved... Tragically a Young Women Christina who had Dysautonomia took her life after the burdens of this illness just became too much for her. She left a note that stated she couldn't keep fighting. I understand. It is so difficult. It is known that chronic illnesses can cause higher risk of suicide. But I want to share a little story about this topic, I have had a million times when I have felt worthless from being ill. It takes everything you have and spins it around, flips it upside down, and just when you think it can't get any worse... it does. It is a lot physically to take and a ton to take on emotionally. Another thing that makes it hard for me is I did not choose this. None of us did. Being chronically ill chooses us. Our plans and goals for the future change and disappear with out our permission. We lack control of our lives as we once had and long for it constantly. It is hard. Period. No matter who you are. But please remember you are not alone no matter how alone you may feel or things may seem. Doctrine and covenants 84:88 "I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." I know this is true and as I have learned from someone before, you think of that quote and know your savior is always there (even when you can't feel him) Those guardian angels are there. and think about this... how much room is left in between your right hand and your left hand? not very much at all now is there! He is there I promise! With my whole heart, The other day I had a chronically ill worthless moment. When I realize I am 22 years old living at home with Mom and Dad. No income. Zip. Zero I can't go to the store and buy something I need with my own anything. No vehicle. I an so un-independent. It really ate at me in that moment. Then the words crossed my mind. "You have great purpose" and it kept repeating. Every bad thought would end with a "You have great purpose." I do not know what that purpose is. I do not know when that great purpose is going to enter my life or how... but I have faith in my Heavenly Father and if he says it, it must be true! I have lost many friends to suicide and it is so heart wrenching. If you need help. Please do not be scared to get it. Do not be ashamed, We all fall. It's all about how we get back up. Keep fighting. Hang tough. Because I believe you can do it! and by it I mean anything. Let your potential glow! Christian "tina" I know you are in a better place now not suffering. I will continue to fight here for you! Dysautonomia is a beast and I will do my best to put it to rest. fly high angel xoxo-Chelle

Also we lost a beautiful sweet little girly at just 5 years old. Gastroparesis complications took her short life.
I ask to keep these families in your prayers <3
Also I have a sweet little angel in my family who is in need of healing prayers she is very very ill at this time and is in need of some extra prayers. Thank you-Chelle

No comments: