Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Mirror Mirror on the Wall...

This spoke to me last night after watching it.....what do you see in the mirror? When I look in the mirror first, I usually see a disheveled girl... who is aging daily as time passes by. Then I see my dark circles under my eyes, my pale skin, my iv or blood test bruises, baby hairs growing back in from my malnutrition, my scars, my feeding tubes, ... where I have been. Where I may be going. I see broken but in the midst of broken I see beautiful. I see strengths I never knew. I see power within my heart to do good and be good. I see a fighter that Never gives up. I see courage. I see compassion. I see the impossible. I see all this because of God and my redeemer Jesus Christ, and all their love for me and you. I see Michelle with a life, and a plan eternal...i see the opportunity to be better. Think about it....what do you see in the mirror? -Chelle

No comments: