Monday, May 25, 2015

Sweet Sister Sue.

  This post is solely for my wonderful, creative,amazing big sister. She is the best sister in the Whole Wide World and yes, she is MINE!! She sent me the sweetest video of two sisters singing "I Won't Let Go" by Rascal Flatts. This video made my heart bursts full of the goodness and sweet unselfish love my sister has for me. We have an unshakable bond, that no one else can share. Nor understand haha. She is the Louise to my Thelma, she would go to the dollar gentral for me any day, and if my nail do like that. (She'd accept it)... She is with me 100% of the way no matter what. We can laugh all day about nothing or about our silly inside jokes, "THAT SIGN SAYS MILE 265". No one else would surprise visit me on thanksgiving when I'm in the hospital and pull it off!
This song made me bawl like a baby. They where good tears of love. Sister tears. I wouldn't choose anybody else in the world to stand by my side. To fight my fights with me.  To help me through. To laugh with me. To laugh at me.  In times of enduring trials I have a sister to dry my eyes and be my strength. I hope she knows it's 100% the other way as well. I will stand by you too! I've got your back... My sister is an honest heart and speaks what's on her mind... I wouldn't want to hear it any other way. My sister is a joy in my life and we fight like cats and dogs because we are polar opposite... but that's what makes our relationship that much stronger. We are special. YOU are a ray of sunshine in my life. God gave me a gift when he gave me you!! I Won't let go. Ever. - I love you times infinity...your sister, Chelle.
Link to video: http://countryrebel.com/blogs/videos/18712055-2-young-sisters-dazzle-with-rascal-flatts-i-wont-let-go-watch?a=md&var=IWontLetGoCover-DUCKYEAH

No comments: